Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Official Love Atiara Logo!

Hay everyone, I'm back! Geez time's gone by flying with so much going on since my last post. I have lots of exciting news to fill you in on. One piece of news which I'm beaming about is the unveiling of my logo! Now all the legalities of registering it are complete, I can officially introduce you to the Love Atiara logo! Voila, here it is... This logo was designed by the incredibly talented graphic designer, Noelina Alvarez Arribas who is now based in Barcelona.

The main image is a back to front outline of a woman looking up to the sky smiling gently as she absorbs the energy she's receiving from the sun. The rays from the sun are shining through her as projects the light she's receiving. This captures the essence of the label, the accessories are like a ray of light, illuminating the life of the individuals who use them.

The word Atiara means ray of light in Tupi Guarani, an indigenous Brazilian language. So as you can see it's all about spreading the light and love!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails