Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Artist Expressions of Buenos Aires - Street Art & Paintings



I spent one month in South America this past February sourcing handbag manufacturers for my label. Most of my time was dedicated to the vibrant city of Buenos Aires. The intricate details of the architecture distracted me each day as I was going from one place to another for meetings. The delicious pastries displayed in bakery windows also caught my attention =) Splashes of creative artistic expression add to the enchantment of this city. I'll be posting more pics from my trip in the coming weeks to share the beauty of Argentina.







2 comments:

  1. Wow, how artistic! Love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Argentinians have definitely got some artistic skills =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails