Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Motivational Images - For Focus and Daydreaming...

These are some collages I have created around my desk at day job # 1. In order to make this dream come true I currently have 2 "official" jobs, yeah I'm a busy girl. My teams area is the brightest and most colourful I've seen around the company. I'm fortunate to have great colleagues who are each creative in different aspects, making life there quiet interesting. We have a magician, two artists, an innovation guru, budding photographer, shoe designer and then there's me representing THE crucial accessory of any wardrobe - handbags =)







My Love Story - some of the women who inspire me - Muccia Prada - Fashion Designer of Prada and Entrepreneur, Tamara Melon - Co founder of Jimmy Choo, Cathryn Wills - Creative Director of Mimco, Kim Michaelides - Creative Director of Spencer & Rutherford, Wen Zhou - CEO of 3.1 Phillip Lim and John Haigh from Haigh Chocolates... I had a small gap at the bottom and their chockies are delicious!  


1 comment:

  1. I love your story boards... it reflects your personality and style and gives insight into your creative mind. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails