Thursday, July 15, 2010

Piece of the week - Newtown, Sydney

As I was walking through the streets of Newtown, I came across this piece which stopped me in my tracks. It was off the main road King Street. The combination of colours and blending of the elements make this a standout piece of the week. There's something about the freedom of expressing ones art on walls which makes it so appealing. Stay tuned for more funktified street art from around the world. We're going international on this one, representing worldwide baby... yeah! =D

4 comments:

  1. Great piece! Love seeing what comes up in the back streets of Newtown! Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Artwork
    I love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, thanks! Your blogs looking great =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma belle,
    J'adore les rues de Newtown, particulierement ces qui sont cachees!
    x Pasion
    www.desperatelyseekingpasion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails